What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you:
- your name;
- your billing address;
- your credit card details (but this information will not be stored post payment);
- your delivery address for items you order from us;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- details of your orders;
- your date of birth;
- your gender;
- your username and password selected by you to order from us; and
- other information that you choose to supply to us.
Unless required by law, you can choose not to provide the information. However, if certain information is not provided or you do not identify yourself, you might not be able to order from us via our websites or access certain services we provide.
How do we collect it?
The information we collect is generally provided directly by you through our websites, such as:
- when you place an order with us;
- when you send us an online query;
- when you provide us with feedback; or
- when you post a review on any of our websites.
Why do we collect the information?
We collect the information:
- to process and to communicate with you regarding your orders from us;
- to assist us in identifying and developing new products and services; and
- to notify you of our products, offers, promotions and specials.
We use third-party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network.
The third-party vendors, including Google, whose services we use, will place cookies on web browsers in order to serve ads to you based on past visits to our websites. This allows us to make special offers and continue to market our products and services to those who have shown interest in our products and services.
Do we disclose information you provide?
We will not disclose the information you provide to any third party (including any overseas third party recipients) except where disclosure is required by law.
Will my information be secure?
We endeavour to keep all information secure and to protect that information from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If we determine that information is no longer needed for any purpose, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that information.
How can I access and/or correct the information I have provided?
We strive to keep your information accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you wish to access, review or make corrections to your information held by us, you may do so at any time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may refuse to provide any person with access to information where we are permitted by law to withhold that information.
What if I want to be removed from your database?
If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, please contact us by email at email@example.com.